Monday, April 18, 2011

14 months



Dear Nora Lindsay,
Today you turn fourteen months old! You are wilder than ever and not even a lion tamer could tame you, girl. I´m scared.

You are super tall and still really fat which I love. You are not only big, but you do lots of big girl things so a lot of people think you are MUCH older than you really are.

The other day you got your shots and you were the youngest and tallest one there. You were also the most, eh hem, ¨active¨ shall we say? I think it´s great that you like to explore and touch everything that you possibly can...but man it wears this mama out! You still love to play w everything besides your toys, you love to eat, music, animals, and ¨dancing.¨

I can´t wait to put you into flamenco classes when you are older because I KNOW you will love it!

Just recently you started trying to pull yourself up onto the couch and chair, but you can´t quite make it up yet. Seriously when did you get this big?

You don´t really say anything I can understand but you do understand us when we tell you to ¨Pick up the ball¨ ¨give this to mommy or daddy¨ ¨touch your eye, nose, mouth¨ stuff like that. You also love to brush your hair, talk on the phone, and silly things like that.

I think it might take you a bit longer to speak since you are processing two languages?!

You basically never listen when I say no and you run away when I tell you to come. Awesome. Let´s hope this is a phase or I´m doomed.

I love your silly laugh and sense of humor. You are beyond extroverted and love to play w other kids and go to the park. I let you get as dirty as you want because hey, you´re a kid, that´s what kids do!

You love to point and wave at things and you know the sounds for dog, bird and horse. I´m trying to extend that but you seem content w just those three. You like when we read books together and you love pulling off leaves from the orange trees and ¨smelling¨ them. You love to throw the ball and bring mommy and daddy things.

You are you and we wouldn´t want it any other way. We love you monkey! Happy fourteen mths!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home