Wednesday, June 16, 2010

busy!


Spain is playing today! YES!

It´s been a busy few days. My friend Susie stopped in Sevilla on the way to visit her daughter in Barcelona so I had fun showing her around for a few days. (Thanks for the Pop Tarts Susie!)

Nora had her four mth appointment and has her shots today. Boo hiss. She´s 17.5 lbs and the other day I discovered she has TWO TEETH!!!! (breastfeeding and teething totally sucks) but I´m gonna stick with it! (If she doesn´t bite my nipple off).

This morning we saw Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise downtown Sevilla. It was SOOOOO cool and Cameron is soooooo pretty! It´s so weird when you actually see a celebrity in person vs. the TV. It´s almost like you put them in this box convincing yourself they don´t even really exist. I guess they do:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

you did NOT see Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Liar. I don't believe you.

7:28 PM  
Blogger JoAnna said...

How neat to see Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise! Congrats on Nora's teeth! My twin girls are still breastfeeding and I had no idea I could make it this long (went just 6mos with our oldest). We have that same cute outfit too! :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home