Wednesday, June 02, 2010

DEATH TO ALL COCKROACHES!

Did I mention I hate and am completely terrified of cockroaches? It's in the upper 90s so guess who likes to come out and play when it gets extra hot?

I am cleaning the house and on my way out of Nora's room I saw one and then I just stood there paralyzed in fear with my skin crawling.

I literally had goosebumps and chills. We got this thing that you plug in that's supposed to have a high pitch sound that they hate...so now when I see them they are upside down......but still moving their legs..at least I don't have to catch them.

So, I was hunkered down in the corner of Nora's room (Too bad I'm always alone when they decide to come around) and I screamed a few times and then just stood there again. I had to get the house clean/leave Nora's room. What to do?

Then I gave myself a pep talk. It went something like this, "OK Sara, you gave birth you can surely handle killing a cockroach. God, why did you create cockroaches? I really don't see their use? Can you please kill all cockroaches and mosquitoes at once?" Then, I grabbed the can of spray and sprayed the CRAP out of it.......I think his legs came off........and then I threw some of Nora's wipes over it........and there it stays until Antonio gets home. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoAnna said...

I'm the same way about "camel crickets" - not sure of their scientific name, but they jump high and have invaded our basement - YUCK.
Curious about the high-pitched sound device... will have to check into that... maybe it works on camel crickets too!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home