Saturday, June 12, 2010

?

When is the last time you laughed so hard you cried? I just did and it was great......hadn´t done that in awhile. I was mopping the floor and decided to sing Antonio a solo and I thought it was the funniest thing in the world. It´s like the slap happy monster took over and I couldn´t get a grip for a good five minutes. Tears were streaming down my face and Antonio prob thinks I am psycho, but he loves me anyways. I felt like I was in highschool again. For some reason, particularly in highschool I would always laugh so hard in my classes that I almost wet myself (and possibly did on occassion).

Maybe I just needed to let go and laugh like the good ole´ days.
Or maybe it was the half a bag of peanut m & m´s I´d eaten a few minutes before..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home