Friday, June 11, 2010

Love thy neighbor.......

is sometimes easier said than done!

Remember when I talked about our neighbor that was always dancing flamenco until 3am because she had to practice? Guess what? They moved! Cool right? Wrong! Now all of these Moroccan students moved in and they like to party like it's 1999 constantly. With loud music and dancing. Constantly.

Our neighborhood is 90 percent students and it's actually really annoying because who knew students were so LOUD and ANNOYING?!

Did I mention ANNOYING?

So, at 130 am yesterday as I stared at the ceiling inviting sleep to overtake me I hear super loud music, laughter, and stomping feet. What the heck were they doing up there? It sounded like they were playing that dancing game with the wii or something. Of course Nora and Antonio were sound asleep. This isn't fair! Why am I always awake? Someone had to be awake w me....so I nudged Antonio. "DO SOMETHING!" I said.

Here it is just SOOOOOOO different when you have loud noises because in the USA you call the cops and they are there lickity split. Here they would laugh in your face and if you go tell the people who are making loud noises to stop they usually laugh in your face too and just turn the music up!

So, around 2am I finally convinced Antonio to march his little bootie up there. And they stopped. He said his hand still hurts today from pounding on the door so hard. He told them that it was past 12 and that there are other neighbors. YES !That's what I like to see. A's testosterone boiling over and his big set of ........being put to good use. Sexy! And........it worked!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoAnna said...

Good work, Antonio!
Hope you can squeeze in a nap today. Our neighborhood is filling up with college students too. :( If they aren't being loud, their grass needs mowing. Respect for others, people!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home