Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nesting

has begun! Antonio was gone all this week for work so I took advantage and implanted my nesting chip. I completely cleaned every single room of the house. We´re talking emptying drawers and dusting things I didn´t even know you could dust! Also, I´m almost finished with the nursery. SOOOOOOOOO exciting. I´ll post pics...but until it´s perfect I can´t!

This week was fun because I basically met with a different friend every night to have a coffee and chat. The weather has been in the 60s and I´m already So looking forward to spring. Tonight my friend and I sat outside and it was so nice. One of the lovely perks about living in Europe:)

Getting anxious to meet little _________ Luque:O) Do you want to know her name?! 5 more weeks and you´ll find out! Please be praying for a healthy baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home