Friday, January 08, 2010

whoa baby

33 week ultrasound this morning. The baby looks great and her head is already " down there" she could rocket ship out at any minute...no, not really! ha. Let's hope not. She's still got some baking to do! The apt. was fine, other than the fact that the technician was a complete ASSHOLE and I wanted to kill him. Why is it that every time I go to a checkup they always RUIN it for me by telling me that I'm fat and I need to go on a diet. It really doesn't help the situation. And the way he said it with that stupid smirk on his face. Just because he's bitter because he has a small penis, doesn't mean he needs to take it out on pregnant women. He was like, " SARA" and I'm all, " What?" And he's all, " YOUR WEIGHT! You need to go on a diet because you cannot continue at this rhythm." I'm not even kidding here. Gee...thanks ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I don't already feel huge enough. And then he yelled at me because I forgot a paper from our last ultrasound so by the time I actually got to see baby I was already tearing up and totally not in the mood. Again...thanks. I'm assuming his name is probably Richard....aka DICK! I'm sorry, just bitter. At any rate, all that matters is that "Trudy" as I like to call her is fine and she'll be here before we know it, looking lovingly into her fat mother's eyes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a jerk wad... let me fly to spain and punch him. You do not need to be "dieting" while your body is making a baby. ARg! How rude! Post ultrasound pics!! ~KY Rach

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home