Wednesday, December 16, 2009

whacked

This Christmas season is just whack. There was a thunder storm this morning and it's supposed to rain for the next few days. What the heck? Between the weather and me not going home this year it's just whack!

So, I'm finished with work. I had a terribly painful weekend with the back so I went to the doctor and she gave me a leave of absence. I'm doing water physical therapy twice a week and that seems to be helping a bit. We'll see if the pain goes away for good! I can only hope!

I already finished X mas shopping so now I'm catching up on some reading for baby.

Some other exciting news...we got her room all put together! Gotta love Ikea. Now I just have to make it colorful and put up some fun details. I prob won't post pics until she's born:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home