Tuesday, January 05, 2010

3 kings!

It's a magical day for kids here in Spain! The 3 kings come tonight on their magic camels and tomorrow...presents galore! It's kind of fun because our daughter will be able to celebrate Santa AND 3 kings. Talk about spoiled!!!

Today Antonio and Julia gave me my gift....a day at the spa! Highlights and a pedicure. The perfect gift for an elephant like me! It's been raining for two straight weeks so we're hoping the rain stops today long enough for the parade!!

Last night I was thinking BIG benefit of being prego in winter is...I'm always warm!! Seriously, usually my feet are like two icecubes ALL the time in winter. Not now! Charcoals! I'm always hot and sweaty which could be a negative, but at least it's not stinky sweat. Its just wet!

Maybe I should take my Christmas tree down at some point??????

My sciatic nerve is doing much better thanks to water therapy and rest. Thank goodness! I was getting worried there for a second.

Happy Reyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home