Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Private Parts.

Apparently we´ve all got em. Who knew? Today was my first baby class and todays topic: GENITALS! The midwife drew a lady with her legs spread eagle and then all of the fun parts that go in between a woman´s legs. She also said that it´s important to teach our children the correct names for all of these parts. Apparently, vulva was one of her daughters first words. She must have been so proud. Call me crazy, but it just seems kind of inappropriate to have a 2 year old say, ¨Mommy, come wipe my vagina!!¨ I like p p much better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!! I had a friend who did that - seriously, my friend would ask, "where's your vagina?" and her daughter would point to it. She wasn't even two years old. I was like, you know one day she's going to be in the church nursery and shout out her favorite word and all the nursery workers are gonna freak!! I'm with you - pp is much better.

-rachel :o)
(the one living in SEasia)

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home