Thursday, June 04, 2009

Octo What?

Before I forget.........does everyone get goose bumps when they sneeze or is that just me?

How did this even come about...ah.. yes. Today I wrote on the chalkboard

¨How would your life be different if you had four arms?¨

Then that is when all the octopus talk started and one girl said ¨Octopussy¨ but like totally serious...and then the girl sitting next to her said ¨pussy¨ oh, I don´t know like FIVE TIMES! I mean, imagine being in a classroom and grown adults just start saying pussy like it ain´t no thing but a chicken wing. HIlarious. I crossed my legs cuz I almost wet myself and they are all ¨What What?¨ So, I went over to the board and wrote PUSSY=Coño and they just. about. died.

We all had a good laugh/cry and then they claimed that a James Bond movie was named ¨Octopussy¨ I do not believe them, do you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Hahahaha. It's true about the James Bond movie. But OMG that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home