Sunday, May 17, 2009

Score!

One of my most favorite things in the world is when you have NO plans on a Friday or Saturday night...phone rings....it´s friends and they say, ¨We are doing or going to X at X time and X place. You in?¨ SCORE!!!!

It doesn´t happen very often but if it does I am on the saddle and in a hard gallop towards the sunset.

So, last night it just so happened that our friends called us and said a popular Spanish band called (LOS ESCARBAJOS) http://www.beatlebiz.com/ were playing at a local bar. Can I just say that it was AMAZING! First of all I had no idea that they played Beatles songs. I just thought it was going to be a fun live music concert. Imagine my surprise when they started with DAY TRIPPER. I about flipped! An amazing 2.5 hour concert followed and I couldn´t have been happier. Who would have thought you could see a kick @ss Beatles concert downtown Sevilla? And Yes, the songs were in English. I repeat...Go# I love this place!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home