Monday, June 01, 2009

SON OF A..

Yesterday around 8pm I was taking a nice leisure bike ride to meet a friend and CRUNCH I f"""ing got hit by a car. Basically we were both going really slow because it was at a cross walk for PEDESTRIANS and or bike riders and obviously the car had to stop...I just assumed he would. Ya, I guess not. Some Fer in a BMW and I hope I scratched the heck out of it. I didn´t fall off the bike or anything but my ankle is bruised and hurts like a mother. I didn´t really know what to do so I just kept going! Hilarious now that I think of it but I was like trembling and I didn´t want to kick the guy in the nads or start a fight so I just peddled off. As I did I turned around to look at him and he was giving ME a dirty look. The nerve......No ¨Oh my gosh I´m so sorry are you ok?¨ NOTHING......he was like angry at me.....I am still in shock. I peddled around the corner and basically got off my bike and almost cried...but then I just got mad. A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home