Wednesday, April 08, 2009

noooooooooooo

My worst nightmare has come true. Last night I was sitting on the couch w the lights off and I heard a noise. The thought went through my mind but I didn´t think it was possible...not yet. But, I ran and switched on the lights anyways and BEHOLD a cockroach was lying on it´s back dying and the I screamed at 130am. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I hate cockroaches and I´m on a rampage. The reason why it was dying is because I spraid weeks ago and my mother in law was all, ¨What you sprayed already? They don´t come until July.¨ YA RIGHT!

We are leaving for Italy tomorrow even though hundreds of people just got killed by an earthquake. Lets hope there is no after shock while we are there. I did not know there were earthquakes in Italy. Awesometown. Oh, and it´s supposed to rain every day. YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home