Sunday, June 01, 2008

hookers in Seville

Hilarious and true.
Before I tell the story I have to say my husband took me on a surprise date tonight and it was super fun! We went to this horse show..2.5 hours of amazing. They teach the horses how to DANCE....SO beautiful!

So, on the way home from this date at midnight we were hungry and hadn´t eaten dinner yet so we parked on the side of the road and A went in to order a pizza. As we were waiting 20 min for the pizza I laid my seatback down because I was tired and wanted to rest. Side note..our windows were open. So, I hear this lady voice say, ¨hi.¨ Instantly I knew what was going on but I decided to stay put and watch the scene unfold. So, A says, ¨hi.¨ Then the lady is all... ¨how´s it going?¨ A says, ¨fine.¨ Then she says, ¨Do you want to spend some time alone with me?!¨ Then A says, ¨Actually, I´m just sitting here with my WIFE!!!!!!!!!!¨ I almost wet my pants, here we were in the car and my husband is getting picked up by a freaking PROSTITUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, she then covers her toothless grin and literally runs away. This is BY FAR the funniest thing that has ever happened to me. Lifes surprises..aren´t they grand? Then I asked Antonio...¨Hey, what if I wouldn´t have been in the car? ¨ ...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home