Tuesday, June 03, 2008

eyes on the prize

¨the love of God is greater far than tongue or pen can ever tell it goes beyond the highest star and reaches to the lowest hell.

the guilty pair bowed down with care God gave His son to win His heiring child He reconciled and pardoned from His sin.

could we with ink the oceans fill and were the skies of parchment made were every stalk on earth a quill and every man a scribe by trade to write the love of God above would drain the oceans dry nor could the scroll contain the whole though stretched from sky to sky.

hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah oh love of God how rich and pure how measureless and strong it shall forevermore endure the saints and angels song.¨

I miss my church. Today, like some days, I have to create my own worship service so I pop in a CD and go to town. I heard this song today by Mercy Me and it brought tears to my eyes to think about how much God loves me. I don´t write about religion much on this site because I was a missionary for three years and it was my job to blog religious stuff. I think I ran out of ideas? It´s such a personal matter for each person out there and I respect everyones decisions and choices. For me, personally, I can say that I´ve seen God. I´ve seen Him not only acting in my life but completely change the lives of others as well. My husband being one of those people. I can honestly say that if you don´t know HIM I think you are missing out on one of the biggest joys in life.

I hear the news everyday and it breaks my heart to see and hear what´s going on in the world. All the more reason to have things right with Him!!

¨I have not been called to the wisdom of this world but to a God who´s calling out to me and even though the world may think I´m losing touch with reality it would be crazy to choose this world over eternity.¨

And I´m off stepping off the soap box now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home