Monday, April 21, 2008

sweetness.

We named our new bird Calvin and he is doing totally awesome. He´s eating like a champ and I will post new pics as soon as his hair grows back. He told me he was a bit embarrassed about his bald spot.

Do you remember sticker books? I totally rocked one out when I was little. My parents even owened a sticker store in the 80´s. Seriously. So, with that being said, I´m sure my sticker book is probably one of the coolest sticker books E.V.E.R. I specifically remember being very proud of a Michael Jackson white glove sticker. I give some of my students stickers and one of them was showing me her book. Ya, mine is WAY better...now if I could just find it...

Yesterday we totally went to the circus. It was a three hour long circus. Very good indeed. My grandparents used to take me to the Barnum & Bailey circus every year when we went to visit them in FL. I remember feeling cool getting my face painted like a cat. I think I was 11. Yesterday they had lions, seals, crocodiles, horses and elephants. I was sweating profusely during the tight wire act. They ¨pretended¨ to fall and I almost died. I´ve read plenty an article about freak circus deaths and I really don´t want to witness one. Get a net people! I know you are brave. I gotta give circus people credit..tough life. If I had to chose what act I would do it would be......training the elephants. That´s just fun. Especially cleaning up their poop. Do they make pooper scoopers that big?

On the metro today a man was carrying a radio. And everyone was listening to that radio...since he was carrying it on his shoulder. I was actually kind of annoyed. We are in 2008 sweets. Mp3 anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home