Tuesday, April 08, 2008

singing in the rain...


I went to the gym and was too lazy to take an umbrella, plus it wasn´t really raining when I went. Oh, that changed though on the way home. You know, walking in the rain is actually quite invigorating and fun (if the shower is your final destination). It´s also surprisingly cold, and kind of took my breath away. I walked by a barber shop (completely soaked at this point) and this man gave me the death stare like, ¨I can´t believe you would be so irresponsible and NOT take an umbrella.¨ At this point I was laughing hysterically because walking in the rain does that to you, it makes you crazy. Go on, I dare you. Walk in the rain and not laugh. Again..knowing that the shower is your final destination.


This rain is really putting a damper on my feria plans. MTWTH RAIN. SON of a..


Here is a picture of feria when it was sunny, and I was young and pretty. Now I´m an old old hag.

1 Comments:

Blogger katie holt said...

you totally called yourself and old hag! i love it!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home