Tuesday, November 13, 2007

jobless again......almost

Today sucked balls. It´s a very long and complicated story that I don´t even understand yet. Basically I was teaching every day adult business classes. Now I´m not teaching ....any. There was this guy who was the ¨boss¨ and he met me for a total of five minutes. I must have made a great impression on him. He´s obsessed with this one teacher at our company and wanted her to teach the classes and since I am not her he´s hated me ever since the first minute he saw me. He was calling my boss and telling her all of this stupid stuff..ie ¨She laughed when we met.¨ Who the heck cares????????????????????????????????????????????? Probably because he was so ugly I couldn´t help myself.

So, I´m no longer teaching those classes. DIE! I think I´m not supposed to work..ever.

I start teaching kids on Monday. I see scissors in the air in my near future. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home