Wednesday, November 07, 2007

hotness

It´s been a busy few days. I actually have a life. Yee ha. Yesterday I got my blood drawn which is never a good time. I figured out I am walking approx 160 minutes a day. Thats´a lot of walking!!!!!! I want to the center to prepare my class there and back...then I went to the gym, and then I walked to the building where I give my class and back. I did end up having another migraine last night which is number eight I think.

This morning I had X rays of my head to see WHAT is going on in there.

I´m really enjoying teaching. I especially liked the blouse I was wearing yesterday......and how I noticed as I was leaving the hour and a half class how the button right by my boobs was open......the whole entire class. Good first impressions. I leave nothing to the imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home