Monday, November 05, 2007

New job.......check

I successfully completed my first day of work. I am employed and contributing to society. Man it feels good.

I work for an academy but I don´t always teach at the academy. A lot of the times I am all over the place because I have to go to certain companies and teach english at their office buildings. So, today I took a cab to this building and it was my first class so I was nervous and excited. The cab dropped me off in front of the bldg. but he didn´t pull up far enough so I whacked a fence while attempting to get out. He was really nice about it and was like, ¨Oh, I´m sorry I didn´t pull up enough.¨ So, he pulled up a little but the thing is ..the door had a mind of it´s own. I barely even tapped the thing and it whipped open. So, I hit the fence....again. So, he said. ...¨otra vez¨which means ¨again¨ but he said it in this really sarcastic tone. I couldn´t help but laugh. Only me!

So, classes are good and after that class I went to another office building and met the man in charge. Here in Spain we give two kisses and EVERY SINGLE TIME I step on peoples toes. SO annoying. Why do I do that???? So anyway, that class was good too.

I really can´t believe some of the things I´m doing here by myself. Getting a cab, talking to business people, etc. I wouldn´t even spend the night at anyones house when I was little and now I¨m in a different country catching cabs and denting taxi doors.

Tomorrow I have my blood test. boo hoo.

Until next time America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home