Tuesday, October 30, 2007

employed

Yipee, yipee yipee! I have a job. I have purpose again in my life! Ok, lets not get carried away.

It turns out one of the academies I interviewed with awhile back called me again. One of their proffs. left and they called little old me to take her hours. So, I am working part time in a cross cultural center teaching English as a second language. I have to put the teacher chip back in my brain. I am teaching mostly adults but also a few kids classes. We´ll see how that goes!!!

http://www.cccs.es/elcentro.php here is the site. check it out!!!!!!!

I start Monday baby.

And then when I was walking home a lady literally stopped in front of me to pick her wedgie. Hotness.

Yesterday we went looking for a dog......I´ll keep u posted.

They started the kitchen TODAY..so hopefully before the end of the week I will be cooking gourmet meals in Kitchen de la Feese.

Antonio is leaving me for the month of Nov...boo hoo. He has to go to Madrid for work. At least I now have a JOB to keep me occupied!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home