Monday, October 22, 2007

J.O.B.

Lets take a stroll down memory lane shall we? Lets take a look at all of the jobs the young Fisel has had in her lifetime.

1. Dinos pizza. I started working here when I was in middle school. 8th and 9th grade. hotness.
2. Three Point Vet Clinic-I used to want to be a Vet. That´s until I started working here as an asst. A dog named UGG-LEE nearly killed me and I got ringworm from a cat.
3. Univ of Notre Dame I used to work at all of the home games selling credit cards and giving away free T-shirts. Excellent money
4. Knollwood Country Club I was a lifeguard here for a few summers. I saved someone once. My reward.....a pack of ¨lifesavers¨ candy. They shouldn´t have. Oh the splurge.
5.Integrity Mortgage-I was a secretary here for a summer. Worst job in the history of mankind. I got fired 1 day before my last day. Why? I still have no clue. A few weeks later they sent me a letter of reccomendation in the mail telling me what a good worker I was. Drugs anyone?
6.Oasis- I loved this job. This was my college job for three years at the Purdue Union. I made coffee, sandwiches, and flirted a lot with cute boy customers. The only negative.....I had to wear a tie die shirt with an orange hat. No wonder no one ever asked me out.
7. Papa Vinos- I was a waitress here for 8 mths. I didn´t know so much crack existed in South Bend. (maybe that´s related to number 5)
8.Charlotte Russe- 2 summers I folded clothes with the high school girls.
9.Super Nanny-1 entire year of wiping baby asses.
10. Team Expansion Staff Writer- Cubicle 8 hours a day. Ouch
11. Teacher- I lasted 1 mth teaching kids english. When they threw scissors at me I knew it was over.
12. Missionary with YWAM- A long time of doing ¨stuff¨and having ¨meetings¨

So there you have it. My sad sad sad Resume. Anyone want to hire me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home