Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the 411

Toxic Tears and Bitch Slave were my cousins goth names. What were yours?

Hey, I like those better than ¨Dead on Arrival¨ Bitch slave..that´s got a nice ring to it.

My nerves are shot. I´ve been waiting for 1 entire week, seven days, 168 hours, 604,800 seconds to find out if I got my dream job or not. I wish the phone would just ring already. I stare at it and wiggle my nose and do all sorts of tricks but nothing has worked so far. Sometimes I pretend I´m talking to him (the man at the office). I say ¨Hello Enrique¨ and of course there is no one there...I´m a pscyho I know! RING RING RING RING.

I don´t like hair in my food..at all. It makes me nauseous. Not to knock my mother in laws cooking but I find hair in my food.. a lot. Today there was a hair in my salad and main meal. That´s just not acceptable. Wear a hair net if you have to. Then when I find the hair I sort of make a drama out of it because it´s disgusting and then she´s always like ¨Is it long or short?¨ It´s not gonna be my hair sweetie!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I feel really bad for people. Like, my heart hurts when I see them. Today that happened to me when I saw this man waiting for someone in the dressing room at a store. I have no idea why but I felt so bad for him. This happens to me when I see older people eating alone or walking down the street alone. I wish I could just go up and hug them. It has to be unbearable to be alone all of the time. Just imagine your life...alone. Depressing isn´t it? OK enough about sadness.

I´m going to go call myself just so I can verify that my phone is still working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home