Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mission accomplished


I just got this e mail from my friend: "On my home computer we have a family filter installed that blocks adult web sites. It blocks your blog!!! Ha ha! It said your blog contains adult content. Oh Sara, Sara, Sara. "


Yes!!!!!!!


I'm glad I'm back in America so I can catch up on all my shows like " Rock of love" with Brett Michaels and Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Don't forget Scott Baio " I'm 45 and single" Oh, and Dr. 90210. These shows are so utterly ridiculous....and oh so yummy!!!!!!! I can't get enough!


Here's a fact:Did you know that Gene Simmons has slept with over 4,000 women? Add that to your brain..you may need to know that when you are on jeopardy some day.


Hey, our cat is for sale. If you know anyone that is interested let us know. She's 2, spade and has her shots. Enclosed is a pic. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home