Thursday, July 26, 2007

boring life

I went to the dentist today. Good times. Cavity free! Pretty uneventful.

I'm going to the fair tonight with my parents. I love the fair. I've always gone ever since I was a little girl. It used to be the thing to do.

I think the last time I went was in 2005 with Antonio. We were standing in the pig barn looking at this pig that had balls the size of watermelons. They were gigantic. So, as we were standing there (and this is before A's english was good) this girl comes up to him and says, "Those are some big balls eh?" Antonio had no idea what she said and he just smiled and nodded. The smile and nod always works. Can't go wrong with that. Only in IN my friends.

Then we proceeded to eat elephant ears, icecream, donuts, and a caramel apple. I wasn't even full at the end of it. The most hilarious part of the story..it just so happens that the next day a nurse was coming to our house at 7am to take my blood for a cholesterol reading. (I think for my life insurance or something) Good timing. Even with eating all that it was still low. I'm an amazing human being, I know, I know.

Cheers to the fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home