Monday, July 23, 2007

I survived






Well, I survived my bachelorette party this past weekend in Indy. What a good good time was had by all. We had tapas at the restaurant " Barcelona" downtown Indy which was fabulous. They brought out the biggest desert platter I've ever seen in my life (for free) followed by a complimentary shot...of course. I must go back to this place again!


Then we went back to my friends apt. and played pin the p*nis on the man and then I had a p*nis pinata. Good times.


We then went out to the bars where I had to carry around my paddle with 11 " tasks I had to complete by the end of the night." All while wearing a p*enis veil of course.


And the tasks were:

1) Write " I love Antonio" with lipstick on a mans chest. (completed)

2)When a guy talks to you act like you don't speak English (not completed)

3)Make a guy get on all fours and ride him (completed! Hilarious)

4)Get a guy to buy you a blow job shot (completed!)

5)Ask a guy to give you his boxer shorts (NOT completed)

6)Get a guy to give you a lap dance (not completed)

7)Have a guy tell you his sexual fantasy (completed)

8)Have a guy give you a serenade and then have him lick your p*nis sticker (complete!) (ever time a guy did a task I had them sign a lovely p*nis sticker and then I wore it on my arm!

9)Kiss a cop (not completed)

10)paddle someone's bootie (done!)

11) Get someones phone number (complete!) 706 589 6089 Zack!


7 out of 11 Not bad! I won't tell you what the shot talley reached to. I don't even drink...remember???????


Pics! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home