Saturday, July 21, 2007

smores galore




I've convinced my mother and uncle to put in a " fire pit" in our back-yard. Ok, I really had nothing to do with it but it sure looks pretty. I'm also looking fwd. to showing my new spanish in laws the art and beauty of smores. Marshmallow? What's that? Come to the Fisel fire pit and I'll make you a smore you'll never forget.



Katie.....here is that necklace of fifty dollar bills. Need a loan?


I had a " trial" hair and make up run for the wedding today. I walked out because I thought it was free.......the chic came out in the parking lot and gently reminded me I forgot to pay. 70 dollars later I'm driving home in my car with my hair and make up all done with nowhere to go. I sure do look good in my pj's tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home