Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lyndas Wedding





Holy monkeys I'm so weddinged out!!!!! Is weddinged a word? At any rate, I love my friends so thanks for asking me to be in your weddings. I've had a blast! I am moving up on the totum poll for weddings. First bridesmaid, then maid of honor and now bride! Insanity!


The highlight of this wedding wasn't the bride or groom...it was my dad choking on his vitamins at dinner and needing the hymlick. Well done dad...well done. Also I had to stop and pee so bad in the limo that we had to stop at a ghetto mobil in this HUGE hummer stretch limo and everyone was totally staring at us. Good times. Leave it to the Fisels to always need the attention.


I've been so busy I feel like I can't catch my breath. Who would voluntarily plan weddings for a living? I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, enough of that...here are some pics from Lyndas. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home