Thursday, March 29, 2012

big day

In my world....hair salon and gyno...woot.

I'm usually not a fan of the hair salon cuz it takes forever and my head is sooo ridiculously sensitive that it hurts!

Today seemed rather fast and painless. Does your hair dresser ever give you massages? Besides the freezing cold water and the incredible amounts of foam in my ear. Wow. She was massaging and I kinda got "the tingle" not gonna lie. You know the one..us girls all talked about it when we were 14. Then she used this mint tea shampoo...I should have worn a diaper. I think I wet myself.

Switching gears...

Ladies...don't you hate when you are on the table and the gyno tells you to "scoot down". Nuff said!
It isn't every day I get to see my ovaries on the big screen. They might be featured in the next big Hollywood film since they did such a good job!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home