Monday, February 13, 2012

things that are annoying me right now:

Bad drivers who don´t even yield or slow down at cross walks. Hey Asshole. Thanks for making me slam on my brakes and then have the NERVE to give me a dirty look. His window was open so I just had a split second to decide what I was going to say. So many options. I just said ¨thanks¨ as sarcastically as I could. You know what he said? ¨You´re welcome, gorgeous.¨ Smoke came out of my ears. Raging.

Hard toilet paper and napkins. It´s ridiculous here. A napkin is like wax paper. How is that even helpful at all? If I´m trying to dry something off it just slides right down the napkin. Dumb.

My Peppa Pig decorations for Nora got cancelled and I don´t know why. I can´t find them here. Sweet. I have no clue what to do now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home