Wednesday, February 08, 2012

That´s so funny.

I don´t know what it is but I have a thing about people tripping and or falling. I think it´s the funniest thing EVER! (Including myself) I remember tripping on the carpet in highschool and I said ¨watch that hole back there¨ and then almost wet my pants.

I vividly remember seeing a relatively serious movie and the guy in the movie slipped on the grass and fell. I laughed loudly for a good 10 minutes.

It´s sick really.

Today my friend and I were at Starbucks downtown and we saw a girl fall off her bike. I horrifyingly couldn´t help but laugh (she was ok). The kicker...as I´m looking at her lying on the ground the WHEEL of her bicycle rolls by. It had FALLEN off her bike too. OMG this was just too much for me to handle!!!!!!!! It made my day really...

Another funny moment of the day. You know that song ¨Where is thumbkin, where is thumbkin? Here I am. Here I am. How are you today sir? Very well I thank you. Run away. Run away.¨ You know the one.

Let me just set up the scene. I was on the see-saw with Nora and the little park that we go to faces the busy street. Basically her back was to traffic and I was facing it. So, I was thinking. When I did ¨Here is middle man, here is middle man...¨ It totally looked like I was giving my daughter the double finger. Hilarious!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home