Saturday, September 24, 2011

...

I WISH I had something awesome to blog about but I really don´t at the moment. Just getting back into the swing of things around here. I am starting to teach a few classes, taking care of N, and trying to lose five hundred lbs. It´s amazing how every time I go on a ¨diet¨ I seem to GAIN weight. YES!!!!!!!

Antonio is STILL looking for a job (In Feb it will be TWO years!)

All of my friends are on round number two for babies....I´m just not ready yet..what can I say? I feel peer pressure to get prego again..ha! Nah, I think I´m going to enjoy being a family of three for quite a bit longer! Plus, I need to lose 500 lbs. first, remember?

I can´t get over how many people here ask me if N is in school yet...she´s 19 months old. Why are parents so anxious to RUSH their childrens whole entire childhood? They try to potty train at 1, put them in school ASAP, big beds, big peoplep food, big everything......I think it´s SAD! Just let kids be KIDS! They have their ENTIRE LIVES to go to school and do big people things! Maybe I´m just a freak...that could very well be too.

1 Comments:

Blogger amberWIRE said...

I agree about rushing to school - for heaven's sake, I don't want to pay someone else to be a bad influence! I'm keeping Rubykins here under my education for another year for sure.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home