Thursday, September 23, 2010

.......

Last night I could not sleep at all! Maybe it was the full moon, or the coke I drank, or my broken back from my combat class. I kicked and felt my sciatic nerve freaking break in half again. I love being crippled. How am I ever going to have any more kids? I´m too old for this crap. Maybe I´ll have to find a surrogate mother?

I think I get paranoid too like people are going to forget me, or I´m forgotten while I´m here. E mail and skpe are my only forms of communication so when I write people 4 times and they never write back (maybe because they are busy or just plumb forgot) my brain goes into overdrive and I´m thinking...are they mad? what did I do? and so on....it´s awful.

It´s also sad knowing that most of my friends and family will see Nora like once a year....but it´s annoying because when I AM home no one makes an effort to see us! Oh the joys of living abroad. I´m just venting .....blek.

In more important news......I can FEEL Nora´s top teeth. This should be interesting......she has tried cereal and she likes it.......so far she hates bananas and apples.....today pears! Next week some veggies. She makes the funniest faces in the world, it´s hilarious. She does well with the spoon though! These 7 mths have FLOWN by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home