Thursday, February 11, 2010

15 days to go!

Not that I´m counting or anything! So, yesterday was my last apt. with my midwife. Here they assign you a midwife and she´s the one who monitors the whole pregnancy. Doctor...what´s that? Basically every single apt. is the same...take my weight, blood pressure, and listen to babies heartbeat. Yesterday I had lost a kilo since my apt. two weeks ago so put that in your pipe and smoke it!There have been blood tests and other tests along the way...all aok. Apparently yesterday was it...last apt. until baby. This just baffles me because in the States I thought you went every week esp. at the end of pregnancy. Not here. Just reminding myself that trillions of women have had babies here and things are just a bit different. Going with the flow......if not it really does my head in.

So, here´s to waiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home