Thursday, February 04, 2010

belly wars

I´ve come to the conclusion that most Spanish women are idiots. I say this in the nicest way of course. If one more person asks me if I´m having twins I might have to kill someone. I´m 9 mths. pregnant for the love of God. Do Spanish women just not get bellies or what? I´m American.....I´m bigger boned so back off!!!!!! Yesterday this lady looked at my stomach and was like, ¨Wow, that´s gonna hurt.¨ Gee THANKS!!!!!


On another note, I had to get my blood taken today. This could be one of my least favorite things to do EVER. It totally creeps me out.

My friend is getting ready to come over to take some maternity pics of me. If you´re lucky I´ll post some so you can see my ginormous belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home