Friday, June 26, 2009

Ode to MJ

Oh MJ where art thou?

It was 12:30 am and A was listening to the radio. He rolls over and says to me, ¨Did you know that Michael Jackson just died?¨ Wait..what? Give me a moment. I´m supposed to sleep now? I dreamt of moonwalks, white gloves, and crotch grabs. The hotter MJ his Thriller days.

Back in the 80´s my parents owned a sticker store and I had every Michael Jackson pin/sticker that was ever made. Maybe those would be worth money these days? I should look it up! We had the Thriller album and I would stare at the cover. MJ all hot and sexy in his white suite with that Tiger next to him. How dangerous! Again..I was like..four.

I think he´s had a rough life and really was the king of pop. All legends die too young.

This one is for you Mike (doing the moonwalk across my parkay floor).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

parquet

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home