Saturday, June 13, 2009

beach bums

So, it's officially hot in Sevilla and we head to the BEACH!

It was over one hundred today but surprisingly at the beach I had goosebumps at some point. YES

I walk, read, and listen to music and A fishes ..he loves it! Too bad he didn't catch anything. ha!

I was sitting there and A's all " Those people are naked!" What the...so, I turned and looked and the couple..oh, in their thirties decided to go skinnydipping. What the? I didn't realize I had come to a nude beach. Luckily they were far enough away that I didn't have to see them. She did walk by us a few times with a thong and topless. Lets just say...not a good idea. I could have done without that and I almost threw up my lunch.

So, I thought I'd escaped the naked people and as we're walking to our car two forty year old men were playing PADDLE BALL...drum roll please.............NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. Gosh. Are u serious? Are you serious right now? To top it all off their NAKED wives were sitting there cheering on their bouncy balls-penises. Ok. I know I live in Europe and I understand that there are lots of topless beaches..but honestly...now we have just gotten out of control. Naked men playing paddle? Is that really necessary? If I had a child I would shield their eyes..........but seriously...how could I not laugh? Could YOU have not laughed?
Is it too much to ask to enjoy a day at the beach without seeing skin flutes flying all over the place?!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home