Sunday, October 26, 2008

grey-town

People think Antonio´s hair is highlighted..which cracks me up. Like..he gets it ¨frosted¨ or something. More than once he´s had random people come up and touch his hair being all.. ¨Is this REAL?!¨ I think since knowing me his hair has gotten more grey. Go figure!!!!!! That´s really odd...considering I´m a complete princess.

For my liking its too freaking hot. It´s 80º today in Sevilla. Come on now. I NEED fall (tear). Oh well..someday it will cool down and then I will want the warmth!

Tomorrow A leaves for Ceuta, Africa for one week. I´m sad;O(

Other than that.....no new news on the homefront. Work work work and more work. We are enjoying the bikes though. Great exercise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Africa sounds awesome!! Wish you could go too. :( And you're right; 80 degrees is too hot for October. Here it's maybe going to get to 60s today. I love it.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home