Saturday, October 18, 2008

ramblings.

So, we finally got our bike cards today and have been buzzing around town. SO FUN! I feel like a kid again.

We also got a fishtank. We have about 12 fish so far and I´m sure we´re going to get more. It´s so pretty. It´s Sat night and a few minutes ago Antonio and I actually pulled up chairs, turned off the light and sat and stared at the fish tank for a good ten minutes. Then I just laughed hysterically. He´s all ¨What?¨ and I´m all, ¨It´s a Sat. night and we are sitting here staring at our fishtank. We are complete and utter losers.¨ But, that´s okay. It´s fun..and very relaxing.

Have you ever said something to someone and then walked away thinking, ¨What the heck?¨ The other day I was introducing myself to a new girl and I said, ¨My name is Sara. Sara Fisel. And then I spelled it out. F.I.S.E.L. Who does that? FREAK!!!!!!!

I don´t understand tails and I never have nor do I think I ever will. You know, when people have short hair but then they have this sick piece of nasty ass hair hanging down. A tail. CUT IT OFF! WHAT is the point of that? The other day I saw a girl with short hair and then one dread lock hanging down. I just wanted to go up to her and rip it off!

It´s so interesting to me how no one here knows how the game of baseball works. I´m pretty sure every American knows how it works..even though you may not like it, you know how to play. The thought of explaining it to him was just too tiring. Although, now that I think of it, I think it´s my American duty to teach each and every Spaniard how to play. I mean, it´s baseball. Then I will start singing , ¨Take me out to the ball game. ¨ And try to explain that patting other mens butts and grabbing your balls is ¨normal ¨ healthy American behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home