Monday, September 29, 2008

whoa

This girl that I just saw might have as well been without pants. She had on black leggings and they were see through. Yes ladies, black can be see through. I wasn´t sure that it was until JUST NOW. I saw this girls thong and but cheeks....if I were a lesbian this would have made my life! That´s how good the shot was.

So, work stuff. I got a raise. YAY. Also, my new boss is awesometown! So, all in all that´s a plus. I´m getting my ¨bike license¨ so I can dominate the town on my huffy. Can´t wait for that. And no, I don´t have a huffy. http://www.sevici.es/ Check this out. It´s rad. Sevilla has their own bike stystem now and it´s prob the coolest thing..ever!

I went to the neurologist today for my checkup. The doctor was a complete A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As I was writing this the doorbell rang. I opened the door and she asked for the señora of the casa. ¨That´s me. ¨ I said. Then she went on and on about how I couldn´t be the señora of the casa because I´m so young etc. Culture differences are so funny. Then she asked where I was from..ha. I said Indiana and she said, ¨Where´s that?¨ I will always have an accent..boo hiss.)

So, now you are up to date on my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home