Tuesday, September 23, 2008

gparents












My grandparents property is just beautiful. Every time I go there I feel like I´m in a storybook. They have this awesome covered bridge that you have to drive through in order to get to their place then it´s surrounded by all these beautiful trees and a crick. Amazing. My gparents have been married 62 yrs! That has to be a world record of some sort. They absolutely crack me up. For some reason my grandpa is obsessed with overweight people and can´t keep his comments to himself! They live in a very small town (Attica, IN) and we were eating at this restaurant..my grandpa POINTS to this lady who totally had to hear us and said, ¨You couldn´t even fit her in barrel.¨ Among other things....... Oh well, they are my gparents and I still love them. Here are a few of my favorite shots of that day.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home