Friday, September 19, 2008

jet lag=death sentence

Ugh. Jet lag is never too bad when I go back to the States because I get there in the evening, eat, shower, bed. I wake up the next morning and am good to go. Here it´s impossible because you basically lose a nights sleep on the way over (unless you can sleep on the plane which I can´t do) then you arrive at 7:30 a.m. and are expected to stay awake until bedtime..ya right!
Lately I have been getting exhausted around 6pm. I stay awake and tough it out only to find midnight comes around and I´m wide awake. UGH. Yesterday I didn´t fall asleep until after two. It didn´t help that my psycho dancing neighbor is the loudest neighbor in the world. I have no idea what they are even doing!? It sounds like they are loading a moving truck or something. It also doesn´t help that I have crazy spy ears. I can hear ..well, everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home