Monday, September 01, 2008

The five some (minus one)

Jessica, Heidi, Me.
Lynda, Heidi, Me, Jessica
Lynda and I
I am such a stud after a few cocktails.



Me, Jessica, Abby, Heidi and Lynda have been friends since Moran Elementary school. ( A LONG TIME). We always used to hang out all through middle school and even high school and we called ourselves the 5 some. Life happened and for some reason or another some of us hadn't seen each other in ten years. Until now. Saturday night we had our big five-some reunion. Abby couldn't make it this time, but X mas is around the corner. It was so good to see everyone and I honestly haven't had this much fun well, ever. I missed us all being together so much and I didn't realize it until we were all together again. We picked up right where we left off and I laughed more than I have in YEARS. Thanks ladies for making my life so complete. I love you all! I also vaguely remember offering to be a surogate mother to someone.....it depends on how much u pay me.........HAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I also had a great time!! Can't wait til the next reunion with all members!! I promise next time i wont be dying!!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home