Monday, August 04, 2008

i heart not working.

Sorry I haven´t written. I´ve been busy doing a whole lot o´nothing! I love vacation time! I´ve been hanging with my friends and yesterday we went to the pool. I made a ridiculously good carrot cake and I also went through with phase 2 of the haircut! Short, fun, and sassy! Did I ever mention that I HATE to brush my hair..so, this works out quite well.
I FINALLY finished the 2,000 pg. book that I told you about way back when. I´ve been reading it since Dec. Long books are just too big of a committment. I can´t stop reading it although I want to about half way through, but I have to just keep keeping on. Last night I started reading the Kite Runner. Good times, I´m already halfway through. Today I hung out at starbucks, walked around, and then I burnt my arm on the iron. So you see folks, this is my life. THUR we leave for the USA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home