Monday, July 21, 2008

gross

We were walking back to the parking garage and A said, ¨You just stepped on a dead rat.¨ What the? It was at the boney stage though, so I didn´t really mind.

Then, later that same night I was going to the balcony to cover Harry up because he likes to screech his lungs out at the butt crack of dawn. We can´t have that. So, as I was going to open the sliding door I felt something under my bare feet and I thought it was the broom. Oh contraire. It was indeed a cockroach. That I was stepping on. With my bare foot. Did I mention I´m terrified of cockroaches? In my minds eye I fainted right then and there, and in reality I ran like the wind and hid in my bed. Gross.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Oh, gag. I am grossed out just thinking about this.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home