Sunday, July 06, 2008

.....

I was woken up this morning by my husband elbowing my boob/armpit. Hard. Not cool. It was obviously an accident but I was not a happy camper. Not a good way to start the day.

On Sunday´s we usually go to this ¨animal market¨ and this man tried to sell me a yellow lab for sixty euros..which is dirt cheap. Basically it was the last one and he wanted to get rid of it. I WISH I could have taken it home with me. What the heck am I going to do with a LAB in my tuna can home? No good. Plus I´m a psycho cleaner I would have to go to the loonie bin.

On Sat. afternoon we wanted to go to this bar to get a drink. A was in the St. giving this man directions and I walked into the bar hoping to order for both of us before he got there. So, apparently when I walked in the man told me the bar was closed but I did not get that at all. I knew he spoke, but did not understand him so I completely ignored him. So, as A was walking towards the bar I´m all ¨A what do you want?¨ Then the man was like THE BAR IS CLOSED.

And then I kicked him in the balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home