Saturday, March 22, 2008

Semana Santa 2





Semana Santa is winding down and finishes tomorrow. It´s been a nice long relaxing week.




Thursday night is the ¨big¨ night for the pasos here in Sevilla. Three of the most important pasos are out that night ¨Gran Poder, Macarana, and the Esperanza.¨ It´s intense let me tell you. We did not get home until 7am. There are so many people you literally cannot move if you want to. This is actually kind of a scary thought. As I was standing there, with my rib cage being crushed into a zillion pieces I was thinking, ¨I can´t move!¨haha. I actually almost got into a fight with the girl next to me. She kept turning around and being all like ¨give me space¨ and making mean faces. It was 4am, I had been standing for a zillion hours, and I couldn´t breathe, oh, and the lady next to me was blowing her cigarette smoke directly into my face....and this girl was giving me attitude? I think not. So, I pushed her. I´m serious, don´t mess with me. So she´s all....-#~€~#@€~€¬ and I´m all......$!%$"%·$% ya! And then Antonio stepped in...




My husband is quiet too but he´s the same as me.....if you do something to really piss us off we will not hesitate to kick your ass. It was amazing! In the end no one left with a black eye or anything, but I´m conviced that if I ever was to get into a physical fight I would sooooooo win.



And then the float of Jesus walked by............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home