Monday, March 24, 2008

.........

I hate when my computer freezes and everything is lost....ugh.

Back to work today. The transition was easy since the kids were good. Only three almost puked on me......I send them away when their faces start to turn green.

Neighbor war is on. The joys of living in a flat. I sleep late because tappy dance lady woke me up at 3am dancing. How does anyone have energy to be dancing at 3am? Don´t you hear the pillow calling your name lady? GO TO SLEEP. I don´t even know her and I can´t stand her. I´ve gone to her house once to ask her to turn down the music andI know several other people have complained. In my book she´s just a bad person with no respect for others.

Then every morning I hear EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK from the clothing lines of my other neigbor. It´s called oil people. Lube it up. I might take a bottle over myself.

I have a crazy neighbor named Antonio that lives right above us. He talks to you without ever looking at you and he never stops talking.....ever. A crazy HIV infested drug taking lady cleans the stairs for me every Monday. I pay her three euros. She hangs with Antonio neighbor guy. So, they rang my doorbell today and the next thing I knew they were in my bathroom looking at the ceiling (because it´s leaking again thanks to crazy Antonio neighbor). Well, come on in, I thought to myself....how odd. They could at least ask. And then they got into a fight, in my living room, and I was trying to leave for work. I tried to get them out the door and he kept pushing it open trying to talk to me. I think that´s why he never looks at anyones face while he talks to them, because with the evil eyes I was giving him he would be dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home