Sunday, October 02, 2011

Wedding.

Weddings always seem to go in waves. Feast or famine. (same with kids)

We have not had any in two years and this year we had three in Sept. I´d like to say congrats to my two very best friends Andy and Jenny on their marriage Saturday. I SO WISH I could have gone. I cried. Anyways, congrats!!!!!!!!!!

We went to a wedding in Huelva on Friday night and stayed in a hotel. Then on Saturday we spent the day AT THE BEACH...IN OCTOBER..I swear summer is never freaking ending here. I still have boob sweat. In October. Ridiculous.

No more weddings until next summer.

Here are a few pics from the occassion. We kept N up until ONE THIRTY AM which is outrageous! BUT once a year won´t hurt I suppose. She was OUT when we got back to the hotel. I felt like I was carrying a ton of bricks. Getting her pj´s on was a big challenge too!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home